lately I have been busy with exams, but this has now stopped.
I want to be more active and to talk about fun stuff.
As a start, I decided to think about some ways to introduce myself.
No, don’t worry, this is NOT another “facts about me” entry (scroll down if you want to see it), it is an article where i will write an informal letter to you talking as if you are my close friends (because you are, right?!). Ok,lets begin!
Dear (your name),
It’s me, Strawberry, I wanted to talk about my life this year.
I’ve been really busy with school and friend dilemmas.
Lately my only escapes from the outside world have been my puppy, my books and writing for fun.
I’m too honest and get called two-faced by girls who are afraid of saying things out loud to their “enemies”.
I am way too kind to people who are all sweet and nice to me in person and backstab me when I’m not present.
Every time I get a bad grade magically everyone in my class knows it.
My two best friends are going to move away next year.
Even though I told you all these things I’m thankful for the gifts that life has given to me:
- my brifantasuper family that has always helped and encouraged me even during hard moments.
- the best friends I could ever wish for
- my super cute and intelligent puppy
- all my frienemies that have made me a stronger person
- You, dear readers
- this small personal space in the internet
- books that have encouraged me to enjoy my life.
- I will show you more of my photography
- this blog will slightly change its style and become more personal.